What We Teach
The five basic ideas that make up the Unity belief system are:
1. God is absolute good, everywhere present.
2. Human beings are inherently divine. Their very essence is of God, and therefore they are also inherently good.
3. Human begins create their experiences by the activity of their thinking. Everything in the manifest realm has its beginning in thought.
4. Affirmative prayer and meditation are the practical tools we teach and use to create our experiences.
5. Knowing and understanding the laws of Truth are not enough. We must also live the Truth that we know.
We encourage you to explore and apply Unity teachings based on your own spiritual understanding. We believe our spiritual understanding is enhanced through reflective prayer and meditation.